Summer’s finally here. It’s time for fun in the sun, slip and slides, and bbq’s. But wait just a minute….is your yard the setting for all these fun filled events? If so, it may be time for a spruce up. Landscaping companies like Tender Care Lawn Service can provide guidance and assistance in all your spruce up endeavors.
Look a good look around and see if there are any spots in your garden or yard that just look sad and bare, or have been taken over by a shrub or tree, or have simply been neglected. There’s a lot of amazing things you can do to make your garden the scene of beauty and serenity or even a fun gathering space for your family and friends.
Landscaping companies suggest starting with a plan
A spruce up needs a plan. Getting excited and going gung-ho without a plan can sometimes yield amazing results, but ofttimes just results in confusion and a fast demise of the project. That’s where our lawn care services team comes in. We’re your sounding board, consultant, and do-er, all in one. We evaluate your yard, discuss your ideas and plans for your space and it’s use, give you guidance and technical inputs, and once the concept has been visualized, we implement. All you do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the result.
Look to experts or landscaping companies for a design
Whether you have a small garden, need just a corner spruced up, a shrub trimmed back, a flower bed or veggie garden put in, or even your swimming space beautified, we’re here to help. With the variety of projects that we’ve done, our lawn care services team’s skills and expertise will help your vision materialize.
There are plenty of good sources for ideas when it comes to designing your garden such as Pinterest, HGTV, and Better Homes and Gardens. Although these can sometimes be overwhelming kinda like a restaurant menu with too many delicious food options, they’re a good place to get some tips and ideas once you know how you want to use your space and how extensively you want to change your yard.
A few key factors to keep in mind when planning your spruce up are:
- What you’re going to do with your space – Get together as a family and have everyone provide inputs on how they plan to use the garden and space. This will ensure that everyone feels involved and appreciates the end result collectively.
- How quickly do you want it to be ready – If your garden needs to be ready for an upcoming event, let us know. Accordingly, we can guide you on scaling back or scaling up your plans depending on your timeline.
- What’s your budget – Just because you have a small budget doesn’t mean that you’re looking at miniscule changes. Together we can come up with creative ideas that work within a small budget and create a space you’ll love.
- What’s your maintenance plan – Don’t jump into a design or idea that turns out to be overwhelming in the future. Keep your schedule and commitments in mind and know where to draw the line. Biting off more than you’re willing to chew can come back to haunt you.
- Does your plan work well with the climate, soil, and plants – Sure those pictures of exotic plants looked heavenly on Pinterest, but do they really work well in your climate, soil, and amidst your plant family? Being practical and doing your homework up front can save you pain and heartache later on.
Check out our spruce up photos so you can see for yourself what we can do for you. Our design team can come over to your home, office, or residential construction site and consult with you.